Sneha away from 'Kochadaiyaan'

61166

 

Actress Sneha has opted out of 'Kochadaiyaan'. She was supposed to play sibling to Rajinikanth in the film. Remarkably, she was the very first to sign up with the actors.

' I desired to be part of this project, yet I am additionally executed to 2 additional movies. So, readjusting the times was a problem,' she informed the media.
There has been no opinion yet from the campground of director Soundarya.

Soundarya has roped in two danseuses Shobana and also Rukmini Vijayakumar. It looks like Rukmini will certainly bet sibling to the celebrity switching out Sneha.

Rukmini has actually turned up in 'Ananda Thandavam' as well as 'Bommalattam'.

'Yes, Kochadaiyaan is going to be my comeback film. I have actually been swamped with my dance school for the last couple of years. I recognize this is a major project as well as I'm remarkably delighted to be part of it,' Rukmini said.

The film's promotion ads in Tamil and also English dailies project Rajini in a Shiva tandavam pose. So, the casting of Shobana as well as Rukmini seems substantial.

0 comments:

Post a Comment