What Is The First Gift Prasanna - Sneha Exchanged Between Them?

Guess what was the first gift of Prasanna and Sneha, after both had this special feeling between them? It ’was a beautiful silk sari.

But before that, Sneha talented wrist watches expensive him, "Achamundu Achamundu" co-star, which of course makes it the seventh heaven.

“I had a lot of respect for Sneha since she was senior to me in the industry and so popular. It was with that respect I started moving with her during the initial days of the shoot of Achamundu Achamundu. But slowly we realised that we are made for each other,” he says.

sneha-prasannasneha-prasanna

“At one point of time we realised that we are so serious about each other and that we should join hands in life. We have expressed ourselves to our family members and the ball is now in their court to take this relationship to the next step,” says the ‘Muran’ actor.

Giving credits to Sneha for his image makeover, Prasanna says, “She is the one behind the changes in me. Sneha took utmost care in my image makeover and gave me a lot of tips. I am so happy to have her in my life and I wholeheartedly accept that life is beautiful after Sneha’s entry.”

0 comments:

Post a Comment