Sneha issued a warning to rumour millers

a

The smiling beauty Sneha seemed to be vexed with lot of rumors spreading about her from a section of media. On issuing a warning to those rumour millers, Sneha said “I have no other option than taking legal action if this trend continues.”


She further says “Actresses are not sex workers. It is not fair to write gossips on them just because they are into acting profession. We too have a family and those spreading rumours should understand the pain we undergo thanks to their acts.”

“I would no more take things easy, I would sure take legal action if this trend continues. I am open to criticism, but not to such cheap acts which agonizes me a lot.” says Sneha

Speaking on her films, the actress says, “This is my 10th year in cinema. I am currently doing a crucial role in Prashanth starrer ‘Ponnan Sankar’ which has dialogues by Chief Minister M Karunanidhi. Besides, I am playing the lead role in ‘Bhavani IPS’ and Sarath Kumar’s Vidiyal.”

0 comments:

Post a Comment