Sneha is donning the role of a police officer

sne6

The Telugu film Vijayanthi IPS which had Vijayashanthi in the lead role is being remade in Tamil with the title Bhavani IPS. G Kiccha is producing and directing this film. Sneha is donning the role which Vijayashanthi did in Telugu.

Sneha is donning the role of a police officer. She while speaking to the media said,” Director Kiccha approached me and asked me to do the action role in Bhavani. I had a doubt whether I will be able to do the action role since I was donning homely roles so far.

But Kiccha said it was possible for me to do the role. After seeing my photos in police uniforms I was little confident that I can do the role. But the training given by Thalapathy Dinesh’s son made me involve very much in the film.


The police personnel have been shown good as well bad in cinema. In the recently released film Singam, they have shown Surya as a talented police officer. Tamil Nadu Police are talented people and women police are also doing exceeding well.

Many are asking me whether I will act in action films alone. I will act in both the type of films. There are some people who ask me whether I will come into politics. At any point of time I will never come into politics.”

0 comments:

Post a Comment