Sneha in Commerical Event


3306538_f260[1]1

The Dabur Amla Nelli Hair Chennai Mudi Massage Marathon was held at the Abhirami Mall in Chennai. The event was an attempt to enter the Limca Book of World Records and turned out to be successful. About six hair massage stations were set up at the venue where in six masseurs massaged 120 women in 12 hours. The event began at 10 am and lasted till 10 pm.

Sneha, the brand ambassador for Dabur Amla, who was present at the venue to encourage the participants said, “I am very excited to represent a highly trusted brand like Dabur Amla Nelli Hair Oil, a brand that I have personally been using for years now. I have been a firm believer in the goodness of the magical fruit Nelli and now it is proven with consumer research that Dabur Amla Nelli Hair Oil gives visibly blacker hair compared to ordinary coconut hair oil.
I am delighted to be a part of this record breaking feat of non-stop massage session and also enthused by the great response from the audience. The fact that my beloved city of Chennai is playing host to this achievement has, in fact, doubled my joy



0 comments:

Post a Comment