Bhavani ready for Action

23.06.sne
When director Kicha first narrated Bhavani, a remake of ’Vyjayanthi IPS’ to Sneha, she was a little hesitant thinking whether she could perform the role of a cop. But, after a few days of shoot, the actress became confident.
Says Sneha, “I remained Sneha for the first two days of the shoot but after seeing the stills of mine with guns, I got the confidence of essaying the cop’s role. I’ve done it well and after the completion of shoot I started missing my khakhi attire. I’m in love with khakhi.”
The ever-smiling actress will be seen as a tough cop in Bhavani, which will be released both in Tamil and Telugu in July.

“I’ve watched ’Vyjayanthi IPS’ and Vijayashanti madam has performed extremely well. I recently saw an interview of Vijayashanti in a Telugu paper. She had said, ‘Sneha is the right person to do the role and all the best for her’. After reading this I got more confidence,” adds Sneha who has done all the fight sequences on her own without using stunt double.
Kicha has directed the film and the music has been scored by Dheena.

0 comments:

Post a Comment