Sneha has set up a mini-gym at her house to maintain her physique

sneha-p


Sneha has turned a fitness freak ever since she was roped in to play a police officer in Bhavani.


The actress who worked out hard at a gym for the movie, is now practising yoga for a sound body and a sound mind.


The ’smiling beauty’ of Tamil cinema is learning yoga from an experienced master and is happy about the positive effects of the age-old practice.



Meanwhile, the actress has set up a mini-gym at her house to maintain her physique.



"An instructor regularly visits Sneha’s place and she spends two hours a day at the gym," said a source.


On her role in Bhavani, Sneha said: "I thought director Kicha was kidding when he approached me to play a police officer. I later realised he was serious. Since I wanted to do justice to the character, I worked hard to tone my body. The output on screen is great."

0 comments:

Post a Comment