Sneha are not offered variety roles like actors

3487834


Sneha said that actresses are not offered variety roles like actors. Sneha has donned the role of a police officer in the film Bhavani directed by G Kiccha.


While speaking about this Sneha said,” I have acted in 50 films so far. But all these roles are stereotyped. If I wear saree in one film, I will wear churidhar in another film. Only, this much of difference I can show. We are not offered variety of roles like the heroes.



People do not have the guts to do even if they get the roles. That is why I have donned the role of a police officer in this film. This character will have action scenes and the braveness of woman and prudence like a hero.


I was reluctant to do this role initially. Only after acting I was confident that I will do the role. If my fans accept me as an action heroine, I will continue to do these kind of roles.’

0 comments:

Post a Comment