I like Vadivelu’s antics on screen-Sneha

s


At a recent press meet for her film Bhavani, she revealed that when the director first explained that she would be playing a cop, her first reaction was - Enna Vechu Comedy Pannalaye (one of Vadivelu’s famous one-liners).


And, when a scribe asked her if she would enter politics, her reaction was - Nalla Thane Poitrindhadu - which is another Vadivelu special! When CT got talking to her, she said, “Yes, I am a huge comedy fan.



I like Vadivelu’s antics on screen, but I enjoy other comedians too.”However, the Punnagai Ilavarasi will have no scope to smile in Bhavani. “


Yes, I don’t think I smiled even once,” she said, “And, once the shoot for the film got over, I was very reluctant to even remove the cop dress and change to normal clothes!”

0 comments:

Post a Comment